WORKING AT AEROPROBE
We are a group of smart, dedicated professionals who enjoy a fast-paced environment, challenging technical work, and fun co-workers! Teamwork and communication are central aspects to our workdays and we pride ourselves on finding proactive, talented individuals for all aspects of the company.
Each and every person on our team is equally important to our success, be they aerospace or mechanical engineers, welders, software developers, electronic lab technicians, CAD designers, material scientists, calibration specialists, or sales, marketing, or office personnel. We’re all in it together and dedicated to creating quality products that make a difference.
We are always looking to expand our family and we look forward to welcoming new members to the Aeroprobe team. Choose from the list below to see what positions we are actively pursuing. If you believe you’d be a good fit at Aeroprobe, but do not see a position that fits your exact skills, please let us know! To apply for posted or non-posted positions please submit a résumé and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
More job postings coming soon!
Aeroprobe is growing and seeking a full-time experienced Senior Accountant to join the team. Best candidates are self-motivated and capable of independent analysis, with proven analytical and organization skills, ready to learn in a high-paced, exciting environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other reports to assess accuracy and completeness for submission to management
- Review account reconciliations and manage internal cost allocations
- Responsible for customer invoicing and managing AR
- Ensure approvals of labor transactions and conduct labor processing
- Monitor cost controls to ensure compliances with applicable requirements
- Management asset listings and depression schedules
- Support external and internal audits
- Assist in preparing and monitoring budgets and forecasts
- Assist in cash flow forecasting
- Other duties as assigned and opportunities to learn and grow
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 5-8 years’ experience in accounting or financial industry
- Sound knowledge of GAAP, FAR, and SOX regulations
- Well organized with ability to prioritize and attention to detail
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and proficient in QuickBooks
- Working towards CPA of CMA certification
- Experience in government contracting and/or manufacturing environment
Pay, Benefits, and Work Hours:
We offer competitive pay in alignment with experience and qualifications, and an excellent benefits package that includes employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement savings with company match, life & disability insurance, paid time off including holidays.