WORKING AT AEROPROBE
We are a group of smart, dedicated professionals who enjoy a fast-paced environment, challenging technical work, and fun co-workers! Teamwork and communication are central aspects to our workdays and we pride ourselves on finding proactive, talented individuals for all aspects of the company.
Each and every person on our team is equally important to our success, be they aerospace or mechanical engineers, welders, software developers, electronic lab technicians, CAD designers, material scientists, calibration specialists, sales, marketing, or office personnel. We’re all in it together and dedicated to creating quality products that make a difference.
We are always looking to expand our family and we look forward to welcoming new members to the Aeroprobe team. Choose from the list below to see what positions we are actively pursuing. If you believe you’d be a good fit at Aeroprobe, but do not see a position that fits your exact skills, please let us know! To apply for posted or non-posted positions please submit a résumé and cover letter to: email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Aeroprobe offers a generous benefits package including:
Competitive pay in alignment with experience and qualifications
Employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance
Retirement savings with company match
Life and disability insurance
Paid time off including holidays
Office is closed (with pay) from Christmas through New Year’s Day
Job Title: Mechanical Engineering Intern Department: Mechanical Engineering
Reports to: Lead Mechanical Engineer Job Type: Intern
Aeroprobe Corporation is looking for a full-time Mechanical Engineering Intern for the Spring and Summer 2024. In this position, the ME Intern will work closely with the Electrical, Manufacturing, and Sales teams to design and develop precision, high quality components relevant to the aerospace and turbomachinery industries. Experience working with Solidworks (or other CAD suites) in a professional capacity is desired.
- Create form and fit designs/drawings for customer approval and internal R&D projects
- Create and review detailed manufacturing assembly and component drawings
- Maintain revision control for documentation relevant to sales, manufacturing, and quality
- Perform engineering analyses and calculations to support design and development work
- Support the development of fixtures and equipment for internal facilities and machinery
- Assist Sales team in conveying technical information, estimating costs, and finalizing quotations
- Interface with vendors as needed to procure outsourced parts, equipment, and materials
- Currently/previously enrolled in accredited mechanical engineering or related undergraduate program
- Experience (educational or work related) using Solidworks or similar 3D modeling program
- Ability to learn quickly
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Comfortable working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Clear communicator and responsive
- Experience using Solidworks in a professional setting
- Successfully completed Fluids, Materials, Thermodynamics, and Mechanical Design coursework
- Knowledge of machining, cutting tool selection, and CNC operations
- Vendor and customer relations experience
- Familiarity with structural analysis methodologies
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, talk, and hear. The employee occasionally is required to stand, stoop, kneel and crouch. The employee must lift and or push/pull up to 40 pounds.
Work Location: In person; on-site