Eccentric Ferrule Probe
Our Eccentric Ferrule probe is a Drilled Elbow probe constructed with a shaft that is off center. This design moves the tip of the probe closer to the probe shaft centerline, allowing it to fit into smaller and more compact spaces.
This probe is ideal for turbomachinery applications where space between engine compartments is limited.
Contact us today for more information about the Eccentric Ferrule probe.
- 1, 3, 5, or 7 hole
- Standard tip diameter 1.6, 2.4, 3.2, and 6.35 mm
- Accepts flow angles up to ±30° for 3-hole probe, ±50° for 5-hole probe, and ±70° for 7-hole probe
- Temperature ratings up to 500° C
- High accuracy NIST traceable aerodynamic calibrations
- Up to 3000 discrete aerodynamic calibration points per speed
- Standard 300 Stainless steel construction; Optional nickel based super alloy for high strength
- Optional embedded thermocouple
- Custom engineering solutions available
- Standard media: non-reactive gases, air, water, and other fluids
- Angle error less than ±1°
- Velocity error less than ±1% or ±1 m/s