AeroFlow is designed to provide an unparalleled capability to analyze and visualize the high-quality data provided by Aeroprobe systems. AeroFlow converts measured probe pressures into detailed information about fluid flow. Data accuracy is enhanced by application of our high resolution multi-hole probe aerodynamic calibrations.
With AeroFlow, you can see, graph, manipulate, and export:
- Velocity components (with respect to probe’s coordinate system)
- Velocity magnitude
- Mach number
- Total and static pressure
- Total and static temperature
- Cone and roll angles (spherical coordinate angles)
- Pitch and yaw angles (angle-of-attack, angle-of-sideslip)
AeroFlow can be purchased as a stand-alone application for multi-hole probe data reduction.
- Load multi-hole calibration files (*.pcf) for 3-, 5-, 7-, and Omniprobes
- Efficiently import raw pressure data files via ADF Creator tool.
- Specify ideal gas parameters
- View tabulated data and open with external applications such as Microsoft Excel from the file tree
- Visualize data via 2D plots
- Copy graphs to clipboard
- Change independent variable via drop down menu
- Zoom (unconstrained, horizontal, vertical)
- Move the graph within the zoom constraints with the pan tool
- Set axis limits
- Change the plot color and symbols
- Show a data point X and Y value with the DataTip tool
- Undock plots
- Plot multiple data files on the same graph for comparison with Project Summary View
- Visualize data via the Advanced Graphics tool that include
- Scatter plots
- Scatter with contour
- Contour with smooth interpolation
Additionally, dynamically linked libraries (*.dll) integrate AeroFlow with LabView Matlab, C++, and Python. Example source code is included to demonstrate how to implement the integration. Access to the AeroFlow reduction libraries enables on-the-fly data processing of multiple Aeroprobe multi-hole probes when integrated with existing customer data acquisition software.
Overview of the ADF Creator in Aeroflow