WORKING AT AEROPROBE
We are a group of smart, dedicated professionals who enjoy a fast-paced environment, challenging technical work, and fun co-workers! Teamwork and communication are central aspects to our workdays and we pride ourselves on finding proactive, talented individuals for all aspects of the company.
Each and every person on our team is equally important to our success, be they aerospace or mechanical engineers, welders, software developers, electronic lab technicians, CAD designers, material scientists, calibration specialists, or sales, marketing, or office personnel. We’re all in it together and dedicated to creating quality products that make a difference.
We are always looking to expand our family and we look forward to welcoming new members to the Aeroprobe team. Choose from the list below to see what positions we are actively pursuing. If you believe you’d be a good fit at Aeroprobe, but do not see a position that fits your exact skills, submit a résumé and cover letter to: email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Aeroprobe is growing and our Information Technology needs are growing as well. We are looking for a self-motivated, hardworking, process minded, security-focused IT professional. As IT Systems Administrator you would be joining a small but fast paced team with a global footprint who delivers high quality measurement systems to the Aerospace industry.
US Citizenship is required for this position.
• Sourcing, installation, configuration and maintenance of servers, workstations and laptops.
• Ensure computer systems are maintained with current antivirus & software security updates.
• Manage IT infrastructure and backup systems.
• Manage and support integration of multiple cloud-based third-party services with each other and in-house systems to streamline business operations.
• Create and maintain a System Security Plan.
• Conduct CMMC & NIST SP 800-171 compliance self-assessments and maintain records of findings and objective evidence of compliance.
• Develop, implement, and maintain needed cybersecurity measures based on self-assessments.
• Develop and conduct cybersecurity training for employees.
• Process and solve employee IT related issues as needed.
• 3 years of system administration experience.
• 2 years of cyber security experience.
• Administration of Office365 based organization (including Outlook/Teams/Office etc.) with at least 25 users.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience with VOIP telephony.
• Experience with Cisco security appliances.
• Hands-on experience upgrading/repairing computers and printers.
• Hands-on experience in Linux/Unix/Webservers.
• Experience with WordPress/SSL.