WORKING AT AEROPROBE
We are a group of smart, dedicated professionals who enjoy a fast-paced environment, challenging technical work, and fun co-workers! Teamwork and communication are central aspects to our workdays and we pride ourselves on finding proactive, talented individuals for all aspects of the company.
Each and every person on our team is equally important to our success, be they aerospace or mechanical engineers, welders, software developers, electronic lab technicians, CAD designers, material scientists, calibration specialists, or sales, marketing, or office personnel. We’re all in it together and dedicated to creating quality products that make a difference.
We are always looking to expand our family and we look forward to welcoming new members to the Aeroprobe team. Choose from the list below to see what positions we are actively pursuing. If you believe you’d be a good fit at Aeroprobe, but do not see a position that fits your exact skills, submit a résumé and cover letter to: email@example.com.
At Aeroprobe we want our employees to feel appreciated and cared for. Therefore, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports a greater quality of life. The health of our employees is at the top of that list. We pay 100% of the cost to insure our employees for health, dental, long and short-term disability, and life insurance.
Additional benefits include:
Paid Time Off – additionally, our offices are closed between December 25th and January 1st so we can start each year feeling refreshed, and provide our employees time to spend with their families at the holidays.
Matching retirement fund contributions and a pre-tax HSA plan.
A kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
Recreational office-wide events
Community service opportunities
Aeroprobe University – monthly lectures with lunch provided
Christiansburg, located in Montgomery County, Virginia, is a fantastic place to live and work. We’re situated between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the New River, both of which provide one-of-a-kind hiking and other outdoor activities. Our close proximity to renowned universities, including Virginia Tech, and the larger city of Roanoke make us a hub for technology, innovation, and commerce. The numerous industries and educational institutions that call our area home set the stage for a unique mix of cultures, arts, and sciences.
To learn more about our home, visit http://www.christiansburg.org.
As an Application Engineer, you will be an integral part of the engineering team and support customers in choosing the right solution for their requirements.
- Maintain a competent understanding of Aeroprobe’s products and customer processes to assist in identifying the right products for our customers’ needs.
- Interact responsively and enthusiastically with customers to provide great customer care as we identify the right solution and products for their needs.
- Communicate technical information to customers to ensure they have the right information in determining the best solution.
- Conduct product demonstrations for customers so that they are knowledgeable in how our products work.
- Accurately perform basic engineering analysis when necessary (sensor selection, probe stress analysis, etc.)
- Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure all tasks and procedures related to ensuring customer success are completed on time.
You are a self-motivated, technology-oriented individual with a strong desire for helping customers succeed. You are detail-oriented, have excellent communication and organizational skills, and are a good listener. Lastly, you are eager to learn new things, have a competitive spirit, and are passionate about helping the Aeroprobe team win.
- At least 2 years of technical sales experience
- Engineering Degree
Please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.