Aeroprobe specializes in the design and manufacturing of multi-hole flow measurement probes. Multi-hole probes are commonly used by a variety of industries to measure flow quantities such as total and static pressure, as well as flow direction.
Each probe is constructed of high quality stainless steel. Probe tips are precisely manufactured in our advanced micromachining facility and each probe is rigorously calibrated in our onsite wind tunnel facilities.
- 1, 3, 5, 7, or 12 hole port probes
- Standard tip diameter 1.6, 2.4, 3.2, and 6.35 mm
- Accepts flow angles up to ±30° for 3-hole probe, ±50° for 5-hole probe, and ±70° for 7-hole probe
- Temperature ratings up to 500° C
- High accuracy NIST traceable aerodynamic calibrations
- Up to 3000 discrete aerodynamic calibration points per speed
- Standard 300 Stainless steel construction; Optional nickel based super alloy for high strength
- Optional embedded thermocouple
- Custom engineering solutions available
- Standard media: non-reactive gases, air, water, and other fluids
- Angle error less than ±1°Velocity error less than ±1% or ±1 m/s